Jquery Pop Up Facebook Like Box For Blogger - V3 - Helper Blogger

Blogger Widgets | Templates | Tutorials

Latest

Monday 30 January 2012

Jquery Pop Up Facebook Like Box For Blogger - V3




Please Note - This is V3 of pop up facebook like box not custom facebook like box.
Facebook plays most important role in increasing traffic on your blog.You will watch facebook like box on every blog.After posting many widgets about facebook now I am posting a pop up widget for facebook like box with cool background image.Here I am giving a list of some facebook widgets.Actually this widget code was generated by Nitin Mehta - Making Different. So thanks to him...


List Of Some Facebook Widgets



How To Add Jquery Pop Up Like Box ?


Update - This widget is no longer available,you can try updated versions of this widget.Sorry for the inconvinience.

6 comments:

  1. its not working on my blog
    http://premium-area.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither on mine. Maybe I found a mistake in the 5th row of the second step script code 'visited=flase'. Unfortunately it doesn't work anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man,I will update the tutorial soon.I didn't checked it yet because I didn't created this gadget but I am working on it and I will update it soon.

      Delete
  3. its not working on my blog
    http://wwwmohsinjutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be informed about any replies then check "Notify me" option (present at lower right corner of comment box and it will display if you are logged in to your google account). PLEASE DO NOT SPAM