Remove Feedburner Logo From Buzzboost Widget - Helper Blogger

Blogger Widgets | Templates | Tutorials

Latest

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Remove Feedburner Logo From Buzzboost Widget



Feedburner lets you to display your recent posts with BuzzBoost widget.By default the widget includes a credit at footer that says "Headlines By Feedburner".When I expand the javascript link I found a CSS ID like creditfooter.By using display:none; property we will simply remove the feedburner credit link permanently.
When I open this javascipt link I notice that there was a text like creditfooter the I started applying my tricks and finally I succeed to remove feedburner logo with using display:none; property.For more see the image of java script code below.




How To Apply This Hack?

If you have don't added Recent Posts Widget to your blog then you can get full tutorial here.

  1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Design > Page/Edit Layout.
  2. Click on EDIT LINK at the bottom of your Feedburner widget tab.
  3. Add below code just BEFORE your present code.

<style>
/* BuzzBoost Logo Remover Trick By HB */
div  #creditfooter{ 
display: none; 
} 
</style>

Result


Now refresh your blog you will notice that FeedBurner logo has disappeared.

Before



After




If you like this hack then share it with your friends.Also,feel free to ask any queries about this hack....

1 comment:

  1. This is i found much interesting. my feedburner logo gone now on SoftwareDon

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be informed about any replies then check "Notify me" option (present at lower right corner of comment box and it will display if you are logged in to your google account). PLEASE DO NOT SPAM