Easily Display Your Profile Picture In Google Search Results - Helper Blogger

Blogger Widgets | Templates | Tutorials

Latest

Friday 18 May 2012

Easily Display Your Profile Picture In Google Search Results


Every blogger want's to display his own profile picture in Google search results.I was also trying for same thing from last few months and finally just yesterday I saw my own profile pic. in Google search results for my blog search results.If any user search for any content on google and if your blog have similar content then result for your blog will little different from other results.Google will show your profile pic. of (44 by 44pixels) with your name and which will linked to your Google+ profile.Here in this post I am revealing all that steps that helps me to display my profile pic. in Google search result.Just follow my steps carefully and correctly.

How To Display Profile Pic. In Google Search Results?


For better understanding I am dividing this tutorial in below steps just follow them carefully.

  1. Replacing Blogger Profile With Google+ Profile
  2. Adding Your Google+ Profile Link In Your Template
  3. Adding Google+ Profile Link In About Us Page
  4. Testing Your Settings


Step 1: Replacing Blogger Profile With Google+ Profile

First you have to add your blog links in your Google+ about page.This can be done by replacing your blogger profile with your Google+ profile.To replace your blogger profile with your Google+ profile follow below steps.
  • First go to this page
  • Now scroll down and accept their terms and conditions by ticking on the check box
  • Hit the Switch Now button and you redirect to another page

    • Here you have to select the blogs to add to Google+ about page,select your main blogs and finally hit the ADD BLOGS buttons.
    Click On Image To Enlarge
    Now you have completed this step,let's go to next step.

    Step 2: Adding Your Google+ Profile Link In Your Template

    Now in this step you have to tell Google that I am author of this blog.For this you have to add a link to your Google + profile in your template,follow below steps


    • Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template
    • Now find for below tag in your template


    <head>


    add below code just below of above code


    <link href='https://plus.google.com/106527290580119996124' rel='author'/>


    replace 106527290580119996124 with your Google + profile ID.


    Step 3: Adding Google+ Profile Link In About Us Page


    Now add below link in your about us page.


    <a href="https://plus.google.com/106527290580119996124" rel="author" target="_blank">Follow Me On Google+</a>


    replace 106527290580119996124 with your Google + profile ID.


    Step 5: Testing Your Settings


    • Now go to Rich Snippets Tool page.
    • Enter your blog URL and hit the Preview button.
    • You will see something like this on your rich snippets tool


    Click On Image To Enlarge

    All the lines in Green color indicates that your Authorship and Publisher markup has been verified.

    Now allow 48 hours or more for Google web-crawlers to crawl your pages again, so that the your profile pic. start appearing.It can also take even more than 48 hours sometimes.

    I hope you will enjoyed this tutorial.

    Best Of Luck....

    22 comments:

    1. Nice information...its very useful..

      ReplyDelete
    2. I can't do the second step.

      Please click this Link http://min.us/m89t57FOG to view image the error message

      Please Help Me ..

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. hey thanks for informing there was small error in second code and I have fixed it now....

        Delete
      2. Thanks for your Help...

        Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Step 3: Adding Google+ Profile Link In About Us Page

      How to do this step plzz tell....

      ReplyDelete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    6. where i will put second html code please tell me

      ReplyDelete
    7. I HAVE DO LIKE THIS IS THIS DISPLAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOOGLE
      HOW TO DISPLAY IT ON LEFT SIDE

      ReplyDelete
    8. help me..i tried this method lot of times but my profile pic not show in google search, my web site is www.tricksway.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. It not so easy but tou really made it an easy task. I have done it. Thanks
      Free Software and Game

      ReplyDelete
    10. U didnt mentioned where to add 2nd code?////////////////?

      ReplyDelete
    11. Enjoyying Your post Very much and add to my blog http://trickmik.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    13. i was unable to do step-3,plz help me..

      ReplyDelete
    14. I do every step carefully but its not work
      my blog cshortcut.blogspot.com
      plz help me.
      thanks

      ReplyDelete
    15. thanks man give us a visit : http://www.everytechpro.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    16. Thanx Rahul...You Really make stuffs looking so easy.

      it is working with my blog http://zindagi125.blogspot.in/
      thanx again

      ReplyDelete
    17. This method is good but my method on this topic is better ,
      You can also get your profile pictures on blogger by this method
      chillofyblogging.blogspot.in/2013/06/how-to-get-your-profile-picture-in.html

      ReplyDelete
    18. hi dear : my Question Is . How To Add My Blog On Google Search Engine plz plz help me ( www.softwareany.blogspot.com )

      ReplyDelete

    If you want to be informed about any replies then check "Notify me" option (present at lower right corner of comment box and it will display if you are logged in to your google account). PLEASE DO NOT SPAM