Custom Add To Circles Widget For Blogger - Helper Blogger

Blogger Widgets | Templates | Tutorials

Latest

Saturday 7 July 2012

Custom Add To Circles Widget For Blogger


Till we was using the Add to Circles Widget which was created by widgetsplus.com but now days we are noticing that the widget is not working also their site down because of upgrade process.There is a widget by blogger but doesn't include your profile picture.Then what to do? How can we add a Add to Circles Widget which will contain a profile pic. along with add to circle badge? Here I have a solution with this custom Add to Circles Widget.I have created a custom Add to Circles Widget by using some simple HTML and CSS properties and added a add to circles badget by using the badge your users can directly follow you on Google + through your blog.Now lets see how to add it to blogger ?

How To Add Custom Add To Circles Widget To Blogger?

For easy installation I am providing a widget generator for this widget.Follow the simple instructions to use the widget generator.

  1. You must log in into your blogger account first
  2. Customize the fields as you wish
  3. When done click Generate button
  4. Finally click Add to Blogger button


Finally save your widget and you are done.

Hope you have liked this simple widget :)

17 comments:

  1. Its improved version released by me more than 3 weeks ago when you posted this...

    Google Plus Author And Page Badge Customomized For Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :D there is a difference of sky and earth in your widget and my widget.I think you are just adding the links for the purpose traffic on your blog.Also I have checked your post,your widget is not working.

      Delete
  2. Dear Brother Please Add To Your Circles The Orginal Version I Mean Same As Your Circle The Live Demo In Your Blog Right Side Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro. that is also not a original version,anyway I will give you a code.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Dear It's Nice one widget for me coz it's very interesting... Hope more Nice one coming next...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ippar wins raju..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,Rahul Ippar,thankyou for this widget by the way you can come and visit me in my website,

    Download latest bluray hd movies and music videos in 720p and 1080p from mediafire and torrents free

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dude, Thank's you the best.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://shirazshakeel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i cant get my image to be displayed on my blog, help me please. this is my google plus profile image url https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?pid=5899789067081089938&oid=100916484707531042784

    ReplyDelete
  9. also no matter what i do, the facebook like button does not show up on my blog, man i am fed up

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i need your help. is it posible to have a blog page show up on only one of my blog posts instead of all 3?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for this widget! You made it so easy :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be informed about any replies then check "Notify me" option (present at lower right corner of comment box and it will display if you are logged in to your google account). PLEASE DO NOT SPAM